May 19, 2020
In the past week, I've been asked this question probably 3x by
doulas on our free 30-min business strategy sessions: "How do you
do it all?"
As a mother of 3 young children (ages 6, 3 & 1), while
running a business catering to two audiences, hosting this podcast,
on multiple platforms - FB / IG / email / Pinterest, during a
pandemic with no nanny or school, and somehow take care of
Here are nine tips on how I get sh*t done:
- Non negotiables
- Get-to-do list.
- Find pockets of time in day / week and choose high leverage
- Decide what needs to be done when the kids are napping (i.e.
Doulas in Business Mastermind group calls) vs. what can be done
with the kids in tow (i.e. exercising in the living room on day 62
of no school).
- Honor my cycle and my body
- Allow myself to receive support
- Remember that everything gets easier with time & practice
(writing / creating sales pages/ creating courses)
- Some multitasking (i.e. listening to digital courses that I
purchase while out walking the dog or taking a shower)
>>> Doulas in Business Mastermind
- Apply Here <<<
>>> Audience Expansion Self-paced
>>> Course Creation BUNDLE
for Doulas & CBEs is available for $197 (value $741)